An experience. Life changing. Unforgettable. Kamalaya Wellness Sanctuary is all of this…and more. But words alone cannot describe Kamalaya. Kamalaya needs to be experienced.
Ideal Weight 7 nights in Kamalaya Wellness Sanctuary
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Stay in the selected Room type based on fullboard (3 Kamalaya meals per day, à la carte or set detox menu)
- All beverages, excluding imported drinks and alcohol
- 1x body bio-impedance analysis
- 1x wellness consultation
- 1x follow-up wellness consultation
- 1x fitness evaluation (60 minutes)
- 1x nutritional guidance (60 minutes)
- 1x Traditional Chinese medicine (75 minutes)
- 1x Traditional Chinese medicine (60 minutes)
- 1x traditional Asian foot massage with Herbal Foot Soak (90 minutes)
- 3x personal training sessions (60 minutes)
- 6x far infrared sauna (30 minutes)
- 3x Chi Nei Tsang (Special stomach massage 60 minutes)
- 1x oriental detoxifying scrub and wrap (75 minutes)
- 1x lymphatic drainage therapy (90 minutes)
- Use of steam cavern, swimming, plunge pools & fitness center
- Complimentary attendance to scheduled daily holistic fitness activities (see an example activity schedule)
- One Wellness gift
- Free Spa gift voucher worth € 150 per person, to be spent in the Kamalaya wellness center
- For repeating Kamalaya guests: 1 free bonus night when booking a min. stay of 7 nights (not valid in high season)
Before you go
- Flights to: Koh Samui (USM)
- Transfer time from airport: Koh Samui – 45 minutes
- Check-in time: 2pm / Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out: surcharge of 50% of the room rate (up until 5pm)
- Surcharge on public holidays: New Year’s Eve dinner € 165 p.p.
- This is an adults-only hotel
- Internet: surcharge applies
A fee applies for use of the internet in the library and reception. Wi-Fi is also available in the rooms for a fee.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid for a minimum of 6 months after returning. Visitors to Thailand must obtain a visa. Thailand currently offers visa-free travel to nationals of 58 countries. The Thai government has bilateral agreements on visa waivers with some of these countries. Nationals of 21 countries can obtain a visa on arrival. Please check the terms and conditions that may apply for you regarding your passport and visa requirements when travelling to Thailand so please contact your nearest visa office.
Also, make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Thailand are not obligatory but vaccinations for DTP and Hepatitis A en B are recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.