Marrakesh meets Thailand at this stunning boutique wellness hotel, designed in a Moroccan style on the tropical island of Koh Samui in Thailand. A true paradise for yoga, detox and Pilates lovers.
De-stress and Revitalise in Absolute Sanctuary
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Airport roundtrip transfer from Koh Samui
- Stay based on the selected roomtype
- 7 day Stress management program including:
- 3x spa cuisine meals a day (starting with dinner on the day of arrival, ending with breakfast on the day of departure)
- 2x fresh juices or smoothies a day
- 1x initial wellness consultation with Bio impedance analysis
- 1x group pilates reformer / core suspend class
- 2 x Absolute Aroma Retreat (60 minutes)
- 1x Indian Head massage (60 minutes)
- 1x traditional Thai massage with herbal heat compress (90 minutes)
- 2x Absolute foot sanctuary (60 minutes)
- Choice of 1x Reiki session (60 minutes) OR 1x EFT Session (60 minutes)
- 2x Stress Management Sessions (45 minutes)
- 1x Back, Neck & shoulder Bliss (45 minutes)
- 2x FAR infrared Sauna Session (30 minutes)
- 1x Coffee Body Scrub (45 minutes)
- 1x Pevonia Oxygenating Booster Facial Treatment (60 minutes)
- Unlimited Access to the daily Group Yoga, Fitness and Meditation Classes
- Free use of Pool, steam room and fitness studio
- Additional 10% discount on all detox & spa ala carte treatments
- A free giftvoucher worth € 100 to be spent in the Spa (minimum stay of 5 nights)
- Free room upgrade (upon availability on arrival)
- For repeat guests: bonus nights (7=5 and 10=7) when you have booked a stay in Absolute Sactuary before via Puurenkuur
Before you go
- Flights to: Koh Samui (USM)
- Transfer time from airport: Koh Samui – 15 minutes
- Check-in time: 3.00pm / Check-out time: 12.00pm
- Late check-out: surcharge 50% of the room rate (up until 6pm)
- This is an adults-only hotel
- Internet: free
- Bathrobe/slippers in the room: yes
- Yogamat in the room
There is free Wi-Fi in the resort.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid for a minimum of 6 months after returning. Visitors to Thailand must obtain a visa. Thailand currently offers visa-free travel to nationals of 58 countries. The Thai government has bilateral agreements on visa waivers with some of these countries. Nationals of 21 countries can obtain a visa on arrival. Please check the terms and conditions that may apply for you regarding your passport and visa requirements when travelling to Thailand so please contact your nearest visa office.
Also, make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Thailand are not obligatory but vaccinations for DTP and Hepatitis A en B are recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.