Lotus Villa is a small-scale Ayurveda resort, where making connections with other retreat guests is very easy. This makes it a perfect place for solo travellers.
Panchakarma Prevention in Lotus Villa
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Free return airport transfer to/from Colombo airport
- Ayurvedic Vegetarian Full Board including ayurvedic drinks
- Unlimited water and herbal tea
- Initial personal Consultation and final check-up by Ayurveda doctor
- Determination of your constitution Type, Personal Ayurveda Treatment and Nutrition plan, daily check-ups by Ayurveda doctor
- Personally tailored Ayurveda program with 3 - 4 treatments per day, such as Head massages, Body massages, Shoulder/Neck massages, Shirodhara, Herbal baths, Flower bath etc)
- Ayurvedic herbal medicine according to the doctor’s prescription
- Complimentary weekly activity schedule: 7x Yoga in 6 days, 2x Tai Chi Chuan, 1 cooking class and various lectures. Also: evening events e.g. magician, devil dancer, Lotus-Villa music-group, Sri Lankan Family Band etc.
- Free use of wireless internet
- Ayurveda towels and sarongs are located in the room
This Panchakarma Prevention programme is to energize, strengthen the immune system and for a light cleaning of body and mind. You will enjoy around 3 to 4 treatments per day. If you prefer a more intensive programme, please look at the Ayurveda Rehabilitation - an intensive cleaning for Body & Mind (Panchakarma) with unlimited ayurveda treatments per day and herbal medicines
- Return airport transfer Colombo - Lotus Villa
- Early Bird
Before you go
- Flights to: Colombo (CMB)
- Transfer time from airport: Colombo - 100 minutes
- Check-in time: 12pm / Check-out time: 11am
- Internet: free
- Towels/Sarong in the room: yes
- There is no Air-conditioning, each room has a ceiling fan.
There is free internet throughout the resort. Reception in the rooms isn’t always great.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. Please check the terms and conditions that may apply for you regarding your passport and visa requirements when travelling to Sri Lanka so please contact your nearest visa office.
You need a visa for Sri Lanka which can be obtained online (https://www.eta.gov.lk/slvisa). Depending on your nationality a visa for stays with a maximum of 30 days cost between 20 - 40 USD.
We strongly suggest you double-check with the Embassy online in case this advice has changed and make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Sri Lanka are not obligatory but vaccinations for DTP and Hepatitis A en B are recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.