A 5 stars Small Luxury Hotel with prize-winning medical wellness centre (named winning Longevity and Beauty Centre). At Villa Eden The Leading Park Retreat, a truly personal approach goes hand-in-hand with excellent expert knowledge.
Remise & Forme Basic Detox in Villa Eden Leading Park Retreat
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected room type
- Daily full board “Healthy Gourmet Cuisine” - personalized detox menu
- Initial medical examination
- Tomographic diagnostic and analytical evaluation of the quantitative and qualitative body composition
- Measurement and evaluation of the Body Mass Index (BMI, body composition: fat tissue, lean body mass and muscle and percentage of water)
- Daily consultations with the doctors to discuss goals, progresses and results
- 12 hours* of individual treatments of your choice and medical advice
- Diagnostic results
- Summary of treatments and therapies performed
- Prescription of maintenance therapy and dietary advice
- Free participation in weekly activities such as yoga and water aerobics
- Unlimited access to all spa facilities
*1 hour = 1 session = 50/55 minutes.
- 1x complimentary spa treatment per person (55 minutes) valid for all stays of min. 7 nights
Before you go
- Flights to Verona (VRN) or Innsbruck (INN)
- Transfer time from airport: 120 minutes
- Check-in 3 PM / Check-out at noon
- Late check-out is possible with an extra charge and subject to the availability
- City tax approx. € 2 per person per night, to be paid at time of check-out
- Parking is free of charge
- Surcharge for public holidays: there can be a mandatory surcharge for new year's eve dinner
- Small pets are allowed, there is an extra charge of € 100 for cleaning after stay
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimmingpools (inside and outside) and in the sauna
- This is a adults-only hotel (childeren below the age of 16 years are not allowed)
- Internet is free through the hotel and in all the rooms
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
There is free Wi-Fi in the hotel and in the rooms.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid. No visa is required to travel to Italy, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Italy so please contact your nearest visa office.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Italy are not obligatory or recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.