Intimate retreat in Phuket, to which raw food, lot's and lot's of daily sport & yoga classes, meditation, workshops and a healthy lifestyle form the pillars. A warm, friendly environment comes as part of the package!
Detox & Fitness in Phuket Cleanse
- Stay in the selected room type
- Complimentary Return Phuket Airport Transfers (private or shared, depending on the arriving guests)
- Detoxifying Full Board (morning breakfast juices, raw vegan buffet lunch & dinner, post-workout vegan recovery protein drinks, natural supplements & unlimited drinking water)
- 1x nutrition consultation (30 minutes)
- 1x fitness consultation (30 minutes)
- 4x evening full body massages per week (Tues/Thurs/Sat/Sun only)
- Access to daily strength OR conditioning group classes (such as kick-boxing, beach bootcamp, TRX, circuit, functional training, bodyweight training at beach & gym (60 minutes each)
- Access to daily yoga group classes (such as aerial, hot, flow, beach, yin yoga (60 minutes each)
- 3x health, nutrition OR fitness educational classes per week (60 minutes each)
- Access to included group Muay Thai classes (60 minutes each)
- 1x Thai long-tail boat island trip, with snorkelling & picnic (Sundays only)
- Daily access to the steam room, ice-bath & outdoor saltwater swimming pool
- Daily unlimited complimentary chemical-free laundry & ironing
- See an example schedule of the weekly activities here
- 2x complimentary spa treatment with every booking
- 1x Free night pay for 9 nights and receive the 10th night for free, stay 14 nights & receive 2 free nights (10=9, 14=12)
- For loyalty guests: for your second, third etc. stay at Phuket Cleanse: 1 Free night for all stays with a min. stay of 7 nights (7=6, 9=8 etc.)
Before you go
- Flights to Phuket (HKT)
- Transfer time from airport: Phuket 50 minutes
- Check-in 2PM / Check-out at 11am
- Late check-out is possible with an extra charge and subject to the availability
- Parking is free of charge
- Pets are not allowed
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimmingpools (inside and outside) and in the sauna (it is also allowed to visit the sauna without swimwear with a towel around you)
- Internet is free through the hotel and in all the rooms
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
- Daily laundry service (useful due to the many sport classes!)
There is free Wi-Fi throughout the resort.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid for a minimum of 6 months after returning. Visitors to Thailand must obtain a visa. Thailand currently offers visa-free travel to nationals of 58 countries. The Thai government has bilateral agreements on visa waivers with some of these countries. Nationals of 21 countries can obtain a visa on arrival. Please check the terms and conditions that may apply for you regarding your passport and visa requirements when travelling to Thailand so please contact your nearest visa office.
Also, make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Thailand are not obligatory but vaccinations for DTP and Hepatitis A en B are recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.