Yoga, mindfulness and sportsessions for all levels in the middle of the tranquil, open space of the Zeelandic dunes.
Recharge & Mindfulness weekend
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- 2 nights in a standard room
- 2x extensive breakfast buffet
- 2x three-course dinner - excluding drinks
- 3x mindfulness workshop (themes: Learn to enjoy, how to handle stress and how can I take care of myself)
- 1x sportsession with bootcamp, fitness, zelfverdediging en boksen
- 1x relax youg body sessie (meditatie, yoga en chi-oefeningen)
- Herbal tea during the introduction meeting on Friday
- 1 bottle of mineral water in the room
- 10% discount on Spa treatments
This holiday is only available on the following dates
Before you go
- Check-in is from 3pm. Check-out is at 12pm
- Smoking is not permitted at the hotel, except in the designated outdoor areas.
- Reception is open 24 hours
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
- The saunas are mixed gender and swimwear is obligatory in the swimming pool and sauna.
- At check-out you need to pay the tourist tax of € 2.50 per person per night
- Parking fee of € 6 per night, with a maximum of € 12
- it is possible to rent a bike at the reception at a charge
- Dogs are allowed in the hotel with a surcharge of € 17,50 per dog per night
- Yoga mats are available: you may also bring your own mat if you wish. The Yogaroom is carpeted
- It is not possible to place an extra bed in the room for the third person
- If you travel together with a person who does not participate in the yoga classes, there will be a discount of € 15 for that person (only valid for yogaweekends)
- Please note that all yoga and fitness groupclasses are guided in Dutch
Wi-Fi is free throughout the hotel.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid. No visa is required to travel to The Netherlands, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to The Netherlands so please contact your nearest visa office.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for The Netherlands are not obligatory or recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.