You are guaranteed to find some peace at this adults-only hotel. The climate, surroundings and facilities at the Meliá Hacienda del Conde take care of the rest.
Puurenkuur Retreat in Meliá Hacienda del Conde
Arrival date: Any day from 1 - 31 August 2019. Mininum stay is 4 nights.
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Complimentary roundtrip airport transfers airport TFS - when you arrive and depart on Fridays (please check the times of the transportation below)
- Stay in the selected room type
- Daily half board (starting with dinner on the day of arrival, until breakfast on the day of departure)
- 1x full body massage (50 minutes)
- Daily 2 yoga classes in group (restorative in the evening, dynamic in the morning)
- Weekly 6 sport classes in group
- Daily access to all spa facilities
- Daily access to the fitnesscentre
- You can find the programme via this link
There are three options for transportation from the Airport Tenerife South to the hotel:
1. You can use the organised transportation in group for € 65 for return, in this case your flight needs to arrive and depart on a Monday or Friday, around the given times below. We can book the flights for you, but you can also book the flights yourself.
- Friday arrival at TFS airport between 17.10 - 18.15 pm
- Friday departure from TFS airport between 17.55 - 19.00 pm
2. It is also possible to book other flights, we can arrange a private transfer for € 300 per return (Tenerife-South) or € 200 per return (Tenerife-North).
3. We can also book a rental car for you, please get in touch for more details.
- Reduced single rates
- Free room upgrade for twin/doubles (subject to availability at time of arrival)
Before you go
- Flights to: Tenerife North (TFN) or Tenerife South (TFS)
- Transfer time from airport: Tenerife North - 60 minutes, Tenerife South - 115 minutes
- Check-in time: 2pm / Check-out time: 12pm
- Parking: Free of charge
- Swimwear: swimwear is obligatory in the swimming pool and sauna's.
- There is a heated indoor and outdoor pool
- This is an adults-only hotel
- Internet: free
- Bathrobe/slippers in the room: yes
W-Fi is free in the rooms and public areas.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid. No visa is required to travel to Spain, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Spain so please contact your nearest visa office.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Spain are not obligatory or recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.