Exclusive and rustic estate in Twente’s countryside with a luxury wellness centre and sincere, personal attention.
Ancient Stress Relievers Retreat with Kamalaya's Karina Stewart in Landgoed de Wilmersberg
Ancient Stress Relievers for Modern Life
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
Daily stress continues to be one of the biggest challenges in modern life, but did you know that the most gifted healer is right at your fingertips? Research shows that simply being in nature for 30 minutes can reduce your levels of the stress hormone cortisol by 16 percent! Karina Stewart will share further research along with practical tips how you can harness the healing power of nature in a way that suits your busy life, helping you to reduce your sense of stress, while increasing vitality as well as your perception of happiness and life fulfillment.
- 2 nights in the selected room type
- Breakfast buffet
- 4 workshops hosted by Karina Stewart - Kamalaya Wellness Sanctuary
- 2 relaxation / meditation / yoga sessions
- 2 two-course set menu dinner (in hotel) – excluding drinks
- 1 two-course set lunch (in hotel) - excluding drinks
- Free entrance and use of all spa facilities
- Use of bathrobe and slippers
Read more about Karina Stewart (Kamalaya)
10 tips of Karina to avoid stress (read blog here)
This holiday is only available on the following dates
Before you go
- Check-in from 2 PM / check-out is at noon
- Parking at the hotel is free of charge
- Pets are allowed (up to 1) at a surcharge
- At check-out you need to pay the tourist tax of € 2,75 per person per night for 2018
- It is obligatory to wear swimwear in the spa, nudity in the sauna is mandatory
- Children up to 18 years old can use the indoor pool between certain hours. During these hours, swimwear should be worn. Outside of these hours, you are free to enter the indoor pool without swimwear.
- The traveltime from Utrecht - Landgoed de Wilmersberg is 95 minutes (per car)
- Bicycles can be rented at the reception
- Yoga mats are available: you may also bring your own mat if you wish
- The Yogaroom is carpeted
- If you would like to share your room with a 3rd person (with an extra bed), the 3rd person will get a discount of 10% on the package price
- If you travel together with a person who does not participate in the yoga classes, there will be a discount of € 15 for that person (only valid for yogaweekends)
- Please note that all yoga and fitness groupclasses are guided in Dutch
There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid. No visa is required to travel to The Netherlands, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to The Netherlands so please contact your nearest visa office.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for The Netherlands are not obligatory or recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.