Experience tradition, elegance and glamour at Palacio Estoril Hotel Golf & Spa. Wellness programmes here take place in luxury and comfort.
Nannet's City Retreat in Lisbon! in Palacio Estoril Hotel, Golf & Spa
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected room type
- Stay on halfboard basis
- 4x reshape yourself workshop
- 4x reset yourself workshop
- 1x fitwalk to Cascais
- Daily access to the Banyan Tree spa facilities & gym
- See the schedule for the retreat here
- Reduced rates for singletravellers
- Free return private airport transfers (valid for all stays of min. stay 7 nights)
- Free upgrade to the superior room (subject to availability at time of booking)
- For repeat guests: VIP welcome package upon arrival
This holiday is only available on the following dates
Before you go
- Flights to Lisbon (LIS)
- Transfer time from airport: Lisbon 30 minutes
- Check-in 3 PM / Check-out at noon
- Late check-out is possible with an extra charge and subject to the availability
- Parking is free of charge
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimmingpools (inside and outside). Swimwear is not permitted in the sauna for hygienic reasons (it is also allowed to visit the sauna without swimwear with a towel around you)
- Internet is free through the hotel and in all the rooms
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
There is free Internet at the resort and in the rooms.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. Whatever nationality you are, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Portugal so please contact your nearest visa office.
No visa is required for all travel to Portugal for less than 30 days, for most European passports. We strongly suggest you double-check with the Embassy online in case this advice has changed. Make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Check whether you need any vaccinations for the destination you are travelling to. Vaccinations for Portugal are not obligatory. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.