A spacious 5* resort with the very first Anantara Spa in Europe. Relax in luxury with comprehensive wellness facilities and the best golf course in Portugal on your doorstep.
Bed & Breakfast in Anantara Vilamoura
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected room type including daily breakfast buffet
- Free spa-giftvoucher worth € 50 per room for doubles (valid for a stay of min. 3 nights)
- Free and unlimited daily access to Anantara Spa (worth € 20 per person per day)
- Free and unlimited participation on the weekly sport activities (such as HITT, TRX en stretching)(on request only, these classes must be confirmed prior to arrival)
- Reduced rates for single travellers
- Free spa-giftvoucher worth € 50 per room for doubles
- Free and unlimited daily access to Anantara Spa included (worth € 20 per person per day)
- Free and unlimited participation to the weekly sport classes (such as yoga and stretching) (on request only, these classes must be confirmed prior to arrival)
- For repeaters: All of the above extra's + a free room upgrade (subject to availability), an early check-in and late check-out
Before you go
- Flights to Faro (FAO)
- Transfer time from airport: Faro – 30 minutes per way
- Check-in time: 3pm / Check-out time: 11am or 12pm
- Late check-out: possible with an extra charge (ask at the reception of the hotel)
- Gala dinner supplement: € 115 per person for Christmas dinner / € 245 per person for new year's eve dinner (prices based on stay incl. breakfast)
- Parking: Free of charge
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimming pool and sauna's
- There is a heated indoor and outdoor pool
- This is an adults-only spa. Only guests aged 16 years or older are welcome in the spa
- Internet in the hotel is free of charge (Wi-Fi)
- Bathrobe and slippers are in the room
There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. Whatever nationality you are, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Portugal so please contact your nearest visa office.
No visa is required for all travel to Portugal for less than 30 days, for most European passports. We strongly suggest you double-check with the Embassy online in case this advice has changed. Make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Check whether you need any vaccinations for the destination you are travelling to. Vaccinations for Portugal are not obligatory. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.