A boutique hotel and spa with all the bells and whistles, a sincerely warm team and a focus on detox and mind, body and fitness actitivites. A stone’s throw from Vilamoura, the Monaco of the Algarve.
Reset Yourself with Nannet in Longevity Cegonha Country Club
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Return airport transfer Faro - hotel
- Stay in the selected room type
- Daily healthy breakfast and dinner
- Daily morning meditation & stretch
- Daily pilates
- Daily fitwalks
- Daily workshops 'Reset yourself!'
- Complimentary access to the Detox & Relax Wet Area Circuit (Infra-Red Sauna, Steam Room, Ice Fountain, Epsom Salt Room, Sensations Showers Tunnel Experience, Relaxing Room, Outdoor Heated MultijetPool)
- Complimentary access to the Gym
- Complimentary WIFI
- See an example of the schedule here
Coach Nannet is celebrating her 10th anniversary as retreat coach together with Puurenkuur in 2019, with a new retreat destination Longevity Cegonha Country Club. This Spring retreat includes daily sight seeing trips to Vilamoura, Loulé, Quarteira and Ria Formosa. To look arround, walk and relax. Daily pilates and reset yourself workshops give this retreat that extra touch. The benefits: nothing is obligatory, you can do whatever you like. Together with other retreat guests, but still personal and individual attention. The expertises of your coach: life coaching, weight loss, pilates, reiki and the art of life! Read more about Nannet? www.nannet.net
This holiday is only available on the following dates
Before you go
- Flights to Faro (FAO)
- Transfer time from airport Faro 40 minutes
- Check-in 3pm / Check-out at noon
- Late check-out is possible subject to the availability
- Outdoor Parking is free of charge
- Pets are not allowed
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimmingpools and in the sauna (it is also allowed to visit the sauna witout swimwear with a towel around you)
- This is a adults-only hotel (exception in July - August)
- Internet is free of charge through the hotel and in all the rooms
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. Whatever nationality you are, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Portugal so please contact your nearest visa office.
No visa is required for all travel to Portugal for less than 30 days, for most European passports. We strongly suggest you double-check with the Embassy online in case this advice has changed. Make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Check whether you need any vaccinations for the destination you are travelling to. Vaccinations for Portugal are not obligatory. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.