A cosy ayurveda resort offering yoga and meditation, run by enthusiastic eco warriors in a tropical paradise by the Indian Ocean.
Ayurveda in Nikki's Nest
* The duration and number of Ayurveda treatments depend on the advice of the doctor and your personal plan, according to the consultation.
- Free return airport transfer to/from Trivandrum Airport!
- Ayurvedic Vegetarian Full Board including ayurvedic drinks
- Initial personal Consultation and final check-up by the Ayurveda doctor
- Determination of your constitution Type, Personal Ayurveda Treatment and Nutrition plan, daily check-ups by Ayurveda doctor
- Daily Ayurvedic treatments (approx. 2 hours/day) and herbal medicine according to the doctor’s prescription
- Daily Yoga and Meditation
- Tour of the backwaters OR city tour Trivandrum (minimum stay 14 nights)
- Participation in the activities such as cooking Workshop, cultural shows (e.g. dance or music), upon availability.
- Use of the hotel’s facilities
- From April – October for every 14 nights' booking a Complimentary Face care programme OR Feet care programme (choice of 1x Face & 1x Feet treatment OR 2x Face OR 2x Feet (each treatment is 30 minutes and Face and feet treatments are only provided once a week)
- Free nights!
- 14=13, valid for all stays in April, May, August, September and October 2019
- 14=12, valid for all stays in June and/or July 2019
- For repeating guests (combing back for the second time): Free Back Water Cruise OR City Tour (valid for all stays between April - October 2019) + 5% discount for long stays off 28 days and above (valid for all stays between April - October 2019)
- For repeating guests (combing back for the third time or more): 5% discount
Before you go
- Flights to: Trivandrum / in Hindi: Thiruvananthapuram (TRV)
- Transfer time from airport: Trivandrum – 30 minutes
- Check-in time: 2pm / Check-out time: 12pm
- Internet: free, not on the rooms
- Surcharge meals on Christmas/New Year’s gala diner: None!
- Air-conditioning; an additional fee applies. if you would like to have a room with air-conditioning, please let us know.
There is free Wifi at the reception, library and restaurant area.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. Whatever nationality you are, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to India so please contact your nearest visa office. All foreign nationals entering India are required to possess a valid international travel document in the form of a national passport with a valid visa obtained from an Indian Mission or Post abroad.
All Individual visa seekers are requested to apply for the Indian Visa through online application link. Or apply by typing the URL: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in. In either case, no hand written application form will be accepted by any of the Indian Mission/ Post, where-ever online Visa facility has been implemented.
Health Information for Travellers
Some vaccines are recommended or required for India. The CDC and WHO recommend the following vaccines for India: typhoid, Japanese encephalitis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, rabies, polio, measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) and influenza, depending on which area you travel to.
For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.