An alluring tropical island experience combined with the luxurious 5 star wellness of the Anantara Resorts.
Ayurveda Deep Sleep in Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle Resort
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected roomtype
- Daily half board (starting with dinner upon arrival and ending with breakfast on the day of departure)
- 1x personal consultation with the ayurvedic doctor
- Daily early morning journaling
- 3x private Mindful Moment sessions (60 minutes)
- 1x eating for Balance session (60 minutes)
- 2x life coaching sessions (90 minutes)
- 2x yogaclasses
- 1x in-room Anantara slumber guru rituals
- 1x Anantara signature massage (90 minutes)
- 1x shirodara (60 minutes)
- 1x marma abhyanga treatment (90 minutes)
- 1x nasya karma treatment (30 minutes)
- 1x shriovasthi treatment (30 minutes)
- 2 local experiences:
- 1x Guided excursion to Mulgirigala (Buddhist temple)
- 1x mindfulness painting lesson with a local artist (180 minutes)
- Free and unlimited use and access to all spa- and fitnessfacilities
- Complimentary participation on resort’s yoga, meditation and stretching classes (see an example schedule here)
- Technology blackout every evening
Are you interested in pre-booking an excursion? Please find an overview of the possibilities here.
- Free upgrade to half board when staying min. 7 nights
- Complimentary lunch for single travellers (free upgrade to full board) (min. stay 7 nights)
- Complimentary private yoga class per room when pre-booking an ayurveda package (ayurvedic weight management, ayurvedic inner harmony or ayurvedic deep sleep)
Before you go
- Flights to: Colombo (CMB)
- Transfer time from airport: Colombo - 170 minutes
- Check-in time: 12pm / Check-out time: 11am
- Late check-out: surcharge of 50% van de kamerprijs
- This is an adults-only hotel
- Internet: free of charge
- Bathrobe in the room: yes
There is free wifi throughout the hotel and in the rooms.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. Please check the terms and conditions that may apply for you regarding your passport and visa requirements when travelling to Sri Lanka so please contact your nearest visa office.
You need a visa for Sri Lanka which can be obtained online (https://www.eta.gov.lk/slvisa). Depending on your nationality a visa for stays with a maximum of 30 days cost between 20 - 40 USD.
We strongly suggest you double-check with the Embassy online in case this advice has changed and make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Sri Lanka are not obligatory but vaccinations for DTP and Hepatitis A en B are recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.