NEW! Detox, Relax & Yoga Weekend with reduced prices: from €449 to only € 299 per person, based on 2 persons in the standard room, in March.
New! Detox, Relax & Yoga weekend in Hotel de Bilderberg
- 2 nights in the selected room type in luxury four star hotel
- Stay including full board Detox meals: juices, broths and vegetable soups (starting with dinner upon arrival at 5pm until lunch on Sunday at noon on day of departure)
- A Detox Coach will assist you during the retreat with questions and information
- 3x yoga/meditation classes. Depending on the coach, a Pilates class as well
- 2x guided walk/hike
- 1x Nutrition Workshop and various Q&A during the retreat
- Puurenkuur Detox box full of practical amenities to support the detoxifying process
- Unlimited access to the wellness center
- Unlimited access to the gym
- Possiblity to pre-book a massage (with an extra charge)
- Possibility to a rental bicycle (with an extra charge)
- Example of the day to day programme
We serve freshly made Detox Juices, vegan broth, salad snack and vegetable soups. In case you feel hungry, you have an option to order a light meal in the restaurant for lunch and dinner.
You can book extra massages to intensify the detox process. Prices as from € 65 (60 minutes). Please book in advance
- Check-out at noon instead of 11 AM (regular check-out time) on Sundays
- Bathrobe and slippers in the room upon arrival and tea facilities (including lemon) when purchasing the detox weekend
This holiday is only available on the following dates
Before you go
- Check-in from 3 PM / check-out is at 12AM
- A late check-out is possible (until 5 PM) is available at a surcharge and subject to availability
- Parking at the hotel is available and free of charge
- Pets are allowed (up to 2) at a surcharge of € 15 per pet per night
- At check-out you need to pay the tourist tax + serivcetax of € 4,25 in total, per person per night
- The traveltime from Utrecht - Hotel de Bilderberg is 60 minutes (per car)
- Bicycles can be rented at the reception for € 15 per day (electric bike is € 25 per day)
- Yoga mats are available: you may also bring your own mat if you wish. The Yogaroom is carpeted
- If you would like to share your room with a 3rd person (with an extra bed), the 3rd person will get a discount - please ask our staff for a tailor-made offer
- If you travel together with a person who does not participate in the programme, there will be a discount on the price (ask our specialists for a tailor made offer)
- Please note that all group classes are guided in Dutch
There is free Wi-Fi in the whole hotel and in the rooms.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid. No visa is required to travel to The Netherlands, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to The Netherlands so please contact your nearest visa office.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for The Netherlands are not obligatory or recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.